Complimentary Onsite Consultation
We offer a complimentary onsite consultation with our Managing Director Josh for your convenience.
We will arrange to meet you onsite to assess the project and your design ideas. If you already have plans drawn up by a third party, please bring the plans with you to the consultation. If you haven’t made it to the official design and planning stage yet, we offer these services to you.
To commence your building project, we will need some preliminary documentation from you. We are available to assist with organising the below preliminary services for you. Our preferred suppliers offer excellent professional services.
- Architectural plans
- Soil test & slope stability report
- Engineering plans
- Finishes & fixtures schedules
- Building approval/ relaxations
- Other specialist building reports eg. bushfire reports/ acoustic reports
Detailed Building Proposal
Once we have received the official confirmation from you to engage our services, we will move forward with preparing your detailed building proposal.
Instead of providing an estimate of costs, our detailed building proposal service allows you to prepare for the overall project costs. Our detailed proposal will provide accurate figures for budgeting to assist you with approaching financiers for borrowing.
- Prepare a full bill of quantities and review trade comparative costs to achieve accurate and competitive trade pricing
- Send out quote requests based on bill of quantities to our preferred trade partners and review submissions
- Develop a timeline of events to understand project duration
- Provide a fully detailed building proposal
- Refine your building project inclusions and exclusions to ensure the proposal matches your vision and budget
- Provide comprehensive project details including project price, detailed scope, scheduled start date, a timeline of events & progress payment schedule
- Upon acceptance of our detailed building proposal, a Master Builders approved fixed-price contract will be issued
Once we have determined all costs involved and you have agreed to engage our services, we will issue you with an official building/ renovation contract. The Master Builders contract will clearly outline all aspects of the renovation:
- Start and completion dates
- Project timeline
- Inclusions and exclusions
- Special conditions
- Project stage payment schedule
Once we have reached the building stage we look forward to providing you with our high standard building services.
A dedicated Project Manager will be available for any questions or concerns you may have about your building process. Our 24/7 online software system will also be available to you, which means you can follow the progress of your project and the costs involved in real-time every step of the way.
The Zephyr Constructions team have now reached the handover stage. How exciting! Now it’s time to demonstrate how all the new appliances and special features work. Today we will give you our warranties book which provides important information regarding all products, appliances and our exclusive 7-year structural warranty. We would like to thank you for your business and wish you all the best. Congratulations on the upgrade and enjoy your newly renovated home!